Basic Keyword Search
To perform a simple keyword search of the repository,
- Type your search term(s) in the empty Search box, and then click the Go button.
- If you type more than one search term, the system assumes there is an AND between the terms and will find only objects that have both terms in indexed fields.
- You can search using a phrase, which must be in quotation marks, for example, "road warriors".
- You can use wildcards in your search. A question mark (?) represents a single wildcard character, and an asterisk (*) represents one or more wildcard characters.
To perform a precise keyword search using multiple terms and filters such as date range,
- Click the Advanced Search link in the horizontal menu bar.
- Search techniques are described on the Advanced Search page.
- Select a Browse link in the horizontal menu bar. You can choose to browse by other indexes such as author, title, subject, and so on.
- UNE researchers may submit research outputs via the Submit a Research Output link in the horizontal menu bar. UNE login authentication is required.
- Click the horizontal Browse menu link and select , then click on See Personal Page to show outputs by a particular researcher, in either list or simple bibliography formats.
- Follow the horizontal menu item Recent Additions to show items added to e-publications@UNE during various time intervals.